Are you looking for a fun day out with the kids or with friends and family that have come to visit? Perhaps you have a break planned and want to do something a bit unusual. This may be your first visit to Škofja Loka or have been before and want to discover the town from a different perspective. Our self-guided Mini Adventure is the perfect way to get acquainted with this medieval beauty, as it is called by the locals, at your own pace and in your own time.
Škofja Loka has one of the best-preserved town centres in Slovenia, it was proclaimed a cultural monument in 1987. It's perfectly placed on river terraces with the Škofja Loka Hills surrounding it and is home to the world-renowned Passion Play which is the oldest play in Slovenia.
It has everything you need for a great Mini Adventure - narrow alleys, interesting town squares, bridges overlooking the scenic Sora River, a mighty church and not forgetting the castle which stands above the town complementing the green scenery of the hills and forests behind it.
Your quest in Škofja Loka is to locate items that were cursed after a meeting with the devil on Devil's Footbridge many years ago.
On this mission you will be following the map solving clues - some are sneaky, some not so much. The clues are set on buildings, monuments and permanent features, solving them will reveal the location of the relic you have been tasked to find on your daring adventure. Become one of the Seeker characters presented in the pack and that feature on the free collectable badges.
We have also included special challenges to complete along the way so the fun lasts even longer.
And at the end of the Mini Adventure you will have found the answer to your quest and be able to decode the exclusive 'mini padlock' included in your pack, loaded with lucky Seeker Charms.
Make your day out even more amazing by purchasing the personalised option. See the Personalise a Mini Adventure section for more information.
Škofja Loka - Trouble on Devil's Footbridge
- This walking Mini Adventure is approximately 5km long and depending on your pace, takes around 3 hours to complete
- This Mini Adventure is not suitable for wheelchairs or pushchairs due to having to navigate a steep hill up to the castle. Light pushchairs could be used if you are feeling fit!
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for all ages from 4 to 84
- One Mini Adventure map will be enough for 6 people
- Free answer sheet included - sealed, so it's not too easy to cheat but accessible if you get stuck
- There are free certificates for each Mini Adventure available on submission of the answer to the quest. Alternatively, order an extra special Mini Adventurer Certificate at the time of choosing your Mini Adventure and have an awesome personalised certificate sent to you in the post from the Master of Seekers himself!