Škofja Loka Standard - Trouble on Devil's Footbridge
Škofja Loka has one of the best-preserved town centres in Slovenia, it was proclaimed a cultural monument in 1987. It's perfectly placed on river terraces with the Škofja Loka Hills surrounding it and is home to the world-renowned Passion Play which is the oldest play in Slovenia.
It has everything you need for a great Mini Adventure - narrow alleys, interesting town squares, bridges overlooking the scenic Sora River, a mighty church and not forgetting the castle which stands above the town complementing the green scenery of the hills and forests behind it.
PERSONALISE A MINI ADVENTURE
READ MORE ABOUT OUR ŠKOFJA LOKA MINI ADVENTURE
- This walking Mini Adventure is approximately 5km long and depending on your pace, takes around 3 hours to complete
- This Mini Adventure is not suitable for wheelchairs or pushchairs due to having to navigate a steep hill up to the castle. Light pushchairs could be used if you are feeling fit!
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for all ages from 5 to 85.
- One Mini Adventure map will be enough for 6 people.
- Free answer sheet included - sealed, so it's not too easy to cheat but accessible if you get stuck.
- Choose to reward your little explorers with a special memento of the day. A Mini Adventurer Certificate signed by the Master of Seekers himself can be sent too. At the time of choosing your Mini Adventure, just pop a certificate in the basket along with your other items.