Are you looking for a fun day out with the kids or with friends and family that have come to visit? This may be your first visit to Celje or you have been before and want to get to know the city better. Our self-guided Mini Adventure is the perfect way to get acquainted with Celje at your own pace and in your own time.
Although only a small city, Celje is Slovenia's third largest city and as such is packed with history and culture. This Mini Adventure leads you through the medieval city centre and includes sights such as the huge neo-gothic Celje Hall (Celjski Dom), 16th century Water Tower and the city Square in the heart of the Old Town.
Your Quest will be to help famous Celje explorer, Alma M. Karlin who hid a special magical relic in the city many years ago. Become one of the Seeker characters included in the pack and that feature on the free collectable badges which are included. Follow the map solving clues - some are sneaky, some not so much. They are set on buildings, monuments and permanent features, solving them will reveal the location of the relic you have been tasked to find on your daring adventure.
We've also included special challenges to complete along the way so the fun lasts even longer!
And at the end of the Mini Adventure you will have found the answer to your quest and be able to decode the exclusive 'mini padlock' included in your pack, loaded with lucky Seeker Charms.
With a variety of language options including our Easier English Version which has been set up for foreign speakers of English and for students of English, at a Beginner - Intermediate level (A2-B1 level).
Make your day out even more amazing by purchasing the personalised option. See the Personalise a Mini Adventure section for more information.
Celje - Alma and the Explorers Legacy
- This walking Mini Adventure is approximately 3km long and depending on your pace, takes around 2.5 hours to complete
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for pushchairs and wheelchair users
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for all ages from 4 to 84
- One Mini Adventure map will be enough for 6 people
- Free answer sheet included - sealed, so it's not too easy to cheat but accessible if you get stuck
- There are free certificates for each Mini Adventure available on submission of the answer to the quest. Alternatively, order an extra special Mini Adventurer Certificate at the time of choosing your Mini Adventure and have an awesome personalised certificate sent to you in the post from the Master of Seekers himself!