Bratislava Personalised - The Giant's Table
Slovakia's capital, Bratislava, is situated on the mighty Danube River. The old town is easily explored on foot with attractive, mainly pedestrianised areas heaped with baroque palaces, quaint squares, churches and buildings. And not forgetting, the magnificent castle that dominates the skyline from above, a real highlight of this Mini Adventure.
HOW TO PERSONALISE A MINI ADVENTURE
READ MORE ABOUT OUR BRATISLAVA MINI ADVENTURE
- This walking Mini Adventure is approximately 4km long and depending on your pace, takes around 4 hours to complete.
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for light pushchairs only.
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for all ages from 5 to 85.
- One Mini Adventure map will be enough for 6 people.
- Free answer sheet included - sealed, so it's not too easy to cheat but accessible if you get stuck.
- Choose to reward your little explorers with a special memento of the day. A Mini Adventurer Certificate signed by the Master of Seekers himself can be sent too. At the time of choosing your Mini Adventure, just pop a certificate in the basket along with your other items.