Are you looking for a fun day out with the kids or with friends and family that have come to visit? Perhaps you have a break planned and want to do something a bit unusual. This may be your first visit to Bratislava or have been before and want to discover the city from a different perspective. Our self-guided Mini Adventure is the perfect way to get acquainted with this charming medieval city, at your own pace and in your own time.
Slovakia's capital, Bratislava, is situated on the mighty Danube river. The old town is easily explored on foot with attractive, mainly pedestrianized areas heaped with baroque palaces, quaint squares, churches and buildings. And not forgetting, the magnificent castle that dominates the skyline from above, a real highlight of this Mini Adventure.
This mission to stop a mischievous giant wizard will take you to explore all that Bratislava has to offer. Walk along the Danube looking at all the river cruise boats whilst enjoying a great view of the aptly name UFO Bridge, which is well worth a visit if you have time when you've finished your Mini Adventure. Hunt for clues in the old town on the ornate buildings, churches, fountains and not forgetting the many statues. If there was an award for best statues in Europe, Bratislava would win it...but we'll let you decide which is your favourite and you can tell us on your return.
Follow the map solving clues - some are sneaky, some not so much. The clues are set on buildings, monuments and permanent features, solving them will reveal the location of the relic you have been tasked to find on your daring adventure. Become one of the Seeker characters presented in the pack and that feature on the free collectable badges.
And at the end of the Mini Adventure you will have found the answer to your quest and be able to decode the exclusive 'mini padlock' included in your pack, loaded with lucky Seeker Charms.
We have also included special challenges to complete along the way so the fun lasts even longer.
Make your day out even more amazing by purchasing the personalised option. See the Personalise a Mini Adventure section for more information.
Bratislava - The Giant's Table
- This walking Mini Adventure is approximately 4km long and depending on your pace, takes around 4 hours to complete
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for light pushchairs only
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for all ages from 4 to 84
- One Mini Adventure map will be enough for 6 people
- Free answer sheet included - sealed, so it's not too easy to cheat but accessible if you get stuck
- There are free certificates for each Mini Adventure available on submission of the answer to the quest. Alternatively, order an extra special Mini Adventurer Certificate at the time of choosing your Mini Adventure and have an awesome personalised certificate sent to you in the post from the Master of Seekers himself!