Bratislava - The Giant's Table
Slovakia's capital, Bratislava, is situated on the mighty Danube River. The old town is easily explored on foot with attractive, mainly pedestrianised areas heaped with baroque palaces, quaint squares, churches and buildings. And not forgetting, the magnificent castle that dominates the skyline from above, a real highlight of this Mini Adventure.
This mission to stop a mischievous giant wizard will take you to explore all that Bratislava has to offer. Walk along the Danube looking at all the river cruise boats whilst enjoying a great view of the aptly named UFO Bridge, which is well worth a visit if you have time when you've finished your Mini Adventure. Hunt for clues in the old town on the ornate buildings, churches, fountains and not forgetting the many statues. If there was an award for best statues in Europe, Bratislava would win it...but we'll let you decide which is your favourite and you can tell us on your return.
PERSONALISE A MINI ADVENTURE
READ MORE ABOUT OUR BRATISLAVA MINI ADVENTURE
- This walking Mini Adventure is approximately 4km long and depending on your pace, takes around 4 hours to complete.
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for light pushchairs only.
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for all ages from 5 to 85.
- One Mini Adventure map will be enough for 6 people.
- Free answer sheet included - sealed, so it's not too easy to cheat but accessible if you get stuck.
- Choose to reward your little explorers with a special memento of the day. A Mini Adventurer Certificate signed by the Master of Seekers himself can be sent too. At the time of choosing your Mini Adventure, just pop a certificate in the basket along with your other items.