Brežice - The Tower Rescue Mission
Are you looking for a fun day out with the kids or with visiting friends? Perhaps you just want to spend quality time with your favourite people out in the fresh air whilst soaking up a bit of culture and experiencing adventure first hand! Whether it's your first visit to Brežice, or you've been before and want to discover it from a different perspective, our self-guided Mini Adventure is the perfect choice. Do it at your own pace and in your own time, in a safe, socially distance way.
The town of Brežice has a long history. It was first mentioned as a settlement in 1241. Whilst little remains of those days today, the town centre is rich in historic monuments and buildings worthy of further investigation. It's most distinguishable building, the delightfully pink water tower, is relatively young. It was built in 1914 and can be seen from miles away.
PERSONALISE A MINI ADVENTURE
READ MORE ABOUT OUR BREŽICE MINI ADVENTURE
- This walking Mini Adventure is approximately 2 km long and depending on your pace, takes around 2 hours to complete.
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for wheelchairs and pushchairs.
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for all ages from 5 to 85.
- One Mini Adventure map will be enough for 6 people.
- Free answer sheet included - sealed, so it's not too easy to cheat but accessible if you get stuck.
- Choose to reward your little explorers with a special memento of the day. A Mini Adventurer Certificate signed by the Master of Seekers himself can be sent too. At the time of choosing your Mini Adventure, just pop a certificate in the basket along with your other items.