Budapest Castle District - The Magician's Mystery
Budapest, the capital city of Hungary, is simply bursting at the seams with history. It was named the 2nd Best City in the World by Conde Nast Traveller, an award richly deserved. Around every corner you turn you will find a reminder of the past, especially in the Castle District, where our exciting Mini Adventure is set.
The Magician's Mystery will take you through the oldest area of Budapest - Buda, the Castle District. This area is classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and gives you amazing views of the Danube River, from the almost fairy tale like Fisherman's Bastion, across to the iconic Parliament Building and Chain Bridge. After exploring the Fisherman's Bastion area wander to Matthias Church with it's distinctive tiled roof, amble along the cobbled streets, past the House of Houdini Museum.
PERSONALISE A MINI ADVENTURE
READ MORE ABOUT OUR BUDAPEST MINI ADVENTURE
- This walking Mini Adventure is approximately 4km long and, depending on your pace, takes around 3 hours to complete.
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for light pushchairs only.
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for all ages from 5 to 85.
- One Mini Adventure map will be enough for 6 people.
- Free answer sheet included - sealed, so it's not too easy to cheat but accessible if you get stuck.
- Choose to reward your little explorers with a special memento of the day. A Mini Adventurer Certificate signed by the Master of Seekers himself can be sent too. At the time of choosing your Mini Adventure, just pop a certificate in the basket along with your other items.