Celje - Alma and the Explorers Legacy
Although only a small city, Celje is Slovenia's third largest city and as such is packed with history and culture. This Mini Adventure leads you through the medieval city centre and includes sights such as the huge neo-gothic Celje Hall (Celjski Dom), 16th century Water Tower and the city square in the heart of the old town.
READ MORE ABOUT OUR CELJE MINI ADVENTURE
PERSONALISE A MINI ADVENTURE
- This walking Mini Adventure is approximately 3 km long and depending on your pace, takes around 2.5 hours to complete.
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for wheelchairs and pushchairs.
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for all ages from 5 to 85.
- One Mini Adventure map will be enough for 6 people.
- Free answer sheet included - sealed, so it's not too easy to cheat but accessible if you get stuck.
- Choose to reward your little explorers with a special memento of the day. A Mini Adventurer Certificate signed by the Master of Seekers himself can also be sent. At the time of choosing your Mini Adventure, just pop a certificate in the basket along with your other items.