Are you looking for a fun day out with the kids or with friends and family that have come to visit? It may be your first visit to Piran or you have been before and want to get to know the town better. Our self-guided Mini Adventure is the perfect way to get acquainted with Piran at your own pace and in your own time.
One of Slovenia's favourite coastal resorts. Piran is packed with Venetian Gothic architecture. The Old Town is one of the most preserved historical towns anywhere on the Adriatic coastline.
This Mini Adventure leads you through the winding alleys of this Slovenian 'pearl' taking in the famous Tartini Square, the magnificent St George's Church which dominates the skyline and the Punta (point) where the lighthouse and stone sculptures live.
If you have time after your Mini Adventure, take a climb up the cobbled path to the City Walls where you can walk along the ramparts (admission charged) and enjoy a fabulous view of the town and coastline.
Your Quest will be to stop the devil, who wants to make music disappear from Piran. Become one of the Seeker characters that feature on the free collectable badges included in the pack. Follow the map solving clues - some are sneaky, some not so much. The clues are set on buildings, monuments and permanent features, solving them will reveal the location of the relic you have been tasked to find in your daring adventure.
We've also included special challenges to complete along the way so the fun lasts even longer!
And at the end of the Mini Adventure you will have found the answer to your quest and be able to decode the exclusive 'mini padlock' included in your pack, loaded with lucky Seeker Charms.
We offer a variety of language options including our Easier English version which has been set up for foreign speakers of English or for students of English, at a Beginner-Intermediate level (A2-B1 level).
Make your day out even more amazing by purchasing the personalised option. See the Personalise a Mini Adventure section for more information.
Piran - Tartini and the Devil
- This walking Mini Adventure is approximately 4km long and depending on your pace, takes around 4 hours to complete
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for pushchairs users
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for all ages from 4 to 84
- One Mini Adventure map will be enough for 6 people
- Free answer sheet included - sealed, so it's not too easy to cheat but accessible if you get stuck
- There are free certificates for each Mini Adventure available on submission of the answer to the quest. Alternatively, order an extra special Mini Adventurer Certificate at the time of choosing your Mini Adventure and have an awesome personalised certificate sent to you in the post from the Master of Seekers himself!