Are you looking for a fun day out with the kids or with friends and family that have come to visit? Perhaps you have a break planned and want to do something a bit unusual. This may be your first visit to Ljubljana or have been before and want to discover the city from a different perspective. Our self-guided Mini Adventure is the perfect way to get acquainted with this friendly and vibrant city, at your own pace and in your own time.
Slovenia's captial city is charming and it's easy to see why it has been described as one of Europe's hidden gems. With a mix of architecture, the city is rich in history. From the castle sitting high above the old town to the Ljubljanica river, with its many interesting bridges giving pedestrians access to both sides of the city. It has something to interest both young and old.
This Mini Adventure takes you through the back streets of the old town, along the river, exploring the many famous bridges including Dragon, Triple and Cobbler's Bridges. Soak up the atmosphere in Prešeren Square and wonder at our favourite coloured church, it's pink! There's Kongresni Square and the colourful central market to explore too. Plus, there's plenty of choice of where to buy an ice cream - perfect! If you have time when you've completed your Mini Adventure we'd wholly recommend a visit to the castle which has looked down on you as you've gone about your quest.
Learn the legend of the Ljubljana dragon on this adventure, where your skills will be called upon to help a friendly dragon in need of protection.
Follow the map solving clues - some are sneaky, some not so much. The clues are set on buildings, monuments and permanent features, solving them will reveal the location of the relic you have been tasked to find on your daring mission. Become one of the Seeker characters included in the pack and that feature on the free collectable badges which are included.
We have also included special challenges to complete along the way so the fun lasts even longer!
And at the end of the Mini Adventure you will have found the answer to your quest and be able to decode the exclusive 'mini padlock' included in your pack, loaded with lucky Seeker Charms.
We have a variety of language options to choose from, including our Easier English version which has been set up for foreign speakers of English and for students of English at a Beginner-Intermediate level (A2-B1 level).
Make your day even more amazing by purchasing the personalised option. See the Personalise a Mini Adventure section for more information.
Ljubljana -The Invisible Dragon Mission
- This walking Mini Adventure is approximately 3km long and depending on your pace, takes around 2.5 hours to complete
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for pushchairs and wheelchair users
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for all ages from 4 to 84
- One Mini Adventure map will be enough for 6 people
- Free answer sheet included - sealed, so it's not too easy to cheat but accessible if you get stuck
- There are free certificates for each Mini Adventure available on submission of the answer to the quest. Alternatively, order an extra special Mini Adventurer Certificate at the time of choosing you Mini Adventure and have an awesome personalised certificate sent to you in the post from the Master of Seekers himself!