Are you looking for a fun day out with the kids or with friends and family that have come to visit? Perhaps you have a break planned and want to do something a bit unusual. This may be your first visit to Graz or have been before and want to discover the city from a different perspective. Our self-guided Mini Adventure is the perfect way to get acquainted with this bustling, Mediterranean feeling "Capital of Delights", at your own pace and in your own time.
Graz, Austria's second city is a charming, energetic metropolis with a great mix of old and new. The old town is an UNESCO World Heritage Site and filled with narrow cobblestone streets, quaint squares and townhouses. Although Graz is teeming with baroque and renaissance architecture, it is a thoroughly modern city with a cool cosmopolitan vibe. Modern cutting-edge designs, a vibrant arts scene, trendy shops, bars and restaurants all fit in well with the Mediterranean/Italian feel and make it an excellent destination for a Mini Adventure.
The daring mission presented to you is to help recover a secret spell that was cast on the amazing feat of engineering and design that can be found in Graz - the Staircase of Reconciliation. It was enchanted many, many years ago and the story of this has only recently been found!
Follow the map solving clues - some are sneaky, some not so much. The clues are set on buildings, monuments and permanent features, solving them will reveal the location of the relic you have been tasked to find on your unique adventure. Become one of the Seeker characters presented in the pack and that feature on the free collectable badges.
We have also included special challenges to complete along the way so the fun lasts even longer.
And at the end of the Mini Adventure you will have found the answer to your quest and be able to decode the exclusive 'mini padlock' included in your pack, loaded with lucky Seeker Charms.
Make your day out even more amazing by purchasing the personalised option. See the Personalise a Mini Adventure section for more information.
Graz- The Staircase of Reconciliation
- This walking Mini Adventure is approximately 4km long and depending on your pace, takes around 3.5 hours to complete
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for light pushchairs only
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for all ages from 6 to 86
- One Mini Adventure map will be enough for 6 people
- Free answer sheet included - sealed, so it's not too easy to cheat but accessible if you get stuck
- There are free certificates for each Mini Adventure available on submission of the answer to the quest. Alternatively, order an extra special Mini Adventurer Certificate at the time of choosing your Mini Adventure and have an awesome personalised certificate sent to you in the post from the Master of Seekers himself!