Graz- The Staircase of Reconciliation
Our self-guided Mini Adventure is the perfect way to get acquainted with this bustling, Mediterranean-feeling "Capital of Delights", at your own pace and in your own time.
Graz, Austria's second city is a charming, energetic metropolis with a great mix of old and new. The old town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is filled with narrow cobblestone streets, quaint squares and townhouses. Although Graz is teeming with baroque and renaissance architecture, it is a thoroughly modern city with a cool cosmopolitan vibe. Modern cutting-edge designs, a vibrant arts scene, trendy shops, bars and restaurants all fit in well with the Mediterranean/Italian feel and make it an excellent destination for a Mini Adventure.
PERSONALISE A MINI ADVENTURE
READ MORE ABOUT OUR GRAZ MINI ADVENTURE
- This walking Mini Adventure is approximately 4km long and depending on your pace, takes around 3.5 hours to complete.
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for light pushchairs only.
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for all ages from 7 to 85.
- One Mini Adventure map will be enough for 6 people.
- Free answer sheet included - sealed, so it's not too easy to cheat but accessible if you get stuck.
- Choose to reward your little explorers with a special memento of the day. A Mini Adventurer Certificate signed by the Master of Seekers himself can be sent too. At the time of choosing your Mini Adventure, just pop a certificate in the basket along with your other items.