Graz- The Staircase of Reconciliation
Our self-guided Mini Adventure is the perfect way to get acquainted with this bustling, Mediterranean feeling "Capital of Delights", at your own pace and in your own time.
Graz, Austria's second city is a charming, energetic metropolis with a great mix of old and new. The old town is an UNESCO World Heritage Site and filled with narrow cobblestone streets, quaint squares and townhouses. Although Graz is teeming with baroque and renaissance architecture, it is a thoroughly modern city with a cool cosmopolitan vibe. Modern cutting-edge designs, a vibrant arts scene, trendy shops, bars and restaurants all fit in well with the Mediterranean/Italian feel and make it an excellent destination for a Mini Adventure.
PERSONALISE A MINI ADVENTURE
READ MORE ABOUT OUR GRAZ MINI ADVENTURE
- This walking Mini Adventure is approximately 4km long and depending on your pace, takes around 3.5 hours to complete.
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for light pushchairs only.
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for all ages from 7 to 85.
- One Mini Adventure map will be enough for 6 people.
- Free answer sheet included - sealed, so it's not too easy to cheat but accessible if you get stuck.
- Choose to reward your little explorers with a special memento of the day. A Mini Adventurer Certificate signed by the Master of Seekers himself can be sent too. At the time of choosing your Mini Adventure, just pop a certificate in the basket along with your other items.