Koper Standard - The Tale of the Mysterious Ship
Koper is Slovenia's only port city and as such is a centre for business and industry. The cruise terminal is located only 200m from the old city centre and it brings over 100,000 visitors to the port every year. If one of these mighty cruise liners is in port when you take part in this Mini Adventure, you'll get the chance to wonder at it.
As Koper is right on the border with Italy, it has many Italian influences, for example, all the street signs are in Slovene and Italian, Italian is widely spoken and Koper is the centre of the Italian ethnic community of Slovenia. Koper was controlled by the Venetian Republic during the 15th and 16th centuries and most of the buildings, palaces and monuments hark back to these days and give the city a delightful charm and elegance which is a lovely surprise after driving through the industrial outskirts.
PERSONALISE A MINI ADVENTURE
READ MORE ABOUT OUR KOPER MINI ADVENTURE
- This walking Mini Adventure is approximately 2.5km long and depending on your pace, takes around 3 hours to complete
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for pushchairs and wheelchair users.
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for all ages from 5 to 85.
- One Mini Adventure map will be enough for 6 people.
- Free answer sheet included - sealed, so it's not too easy to cheat but accessible if you get stuck.
- Choose to reward your little explorers with a special memento of the day. A Mini Adventurer Certificate signed by the Master of Seekers himself can be sent too. At the time of choosing your Mini Adventure, just pop a certificate in the basket along with your other items.