Kranj Personalised - In Search of Still Life
Known as the capital of the Alps, Kranj is the oldest settlement in Slovenia. It has
6,000 years of continuous inhabitation! Perched on a rocky edge, the canyon below is the second largest in Europe. The old town itself sits between the rivers Sava and Kokra and is a relatively small area, measuring only 1km by 250m. It packs a lot into such a small space and has more than enough landmarks and points of interest to fill many an hour. Rich in culture and packed with interesting historical buildings, it's the perfect destination for a Mini Adventure.
HOW TO PERSONALISE A MINI ADVENTURE
READ MORE ABOUT OUR KRANJ MINI ADVENTURE
- This walking Mini Adventure is approximately 3km long and depending on your pace, takes around 2.5 hours to complete.
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for pushchairs and wheelchair users.
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for all ages from 5 to 85.
- One Mini Adventure map will be enough for 6 people
- Free answer sheet included - sealed, so it's not too easy to cheat but accessible if you get stuck.
- Choose to reward your little explorers with a special memento of the day. A Mini Adventurer Certificate signed by the Master of Seekers himself can be sent too. At the time of choosing your Mini Adventure, just pop a certificate in the basket along with your other items.