Laško Personalised - The Search for Mr Gunkel's Things
Most well known for its brewing history and thermal spas, Laško has much more than just these two things to tempt a visitor to explore.
Laško was named a European Destination of Excellence by the European Commission, it has also been named as a Gold Slovenia Green Destination. The surrounding area away is great for hiking and you can hire bikes from a couple of locations in the town itself to explore too!
The healing properties of the thermal waters have been well known for centuries, the Romans even knew of the special energy that Laško has. This Mini Adventure takes you through the Thermana Laško Park where there are energy points and a special energy circle. Then on to the thermal spa area and across the impressive and wonderfully clean, Savinja River which is never too far away on this quest.
HOW TO PERSONALISE A MINI ADVENTURE
READ MORE ABOUT OUR LAŠKO MINI ADVENTURE
- This walking Mini Adventure is approximately 3 km long and depending on your pace, takes around 2.5 hours to complete.
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for wheelchairs and pushchairs.
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for all ages from 5 to 85.
- One Mini Adventure map will be enough for 6 people.
- Free answer sheet included - sealed, so it's not too easy to cheat but accessible if you get stuck.
- Choose to reward your little explorers with a special memento of the day. A Mini Adventurer Certificate signed by the Master of Seekers himself can be sent too. At the time of choosing your Mini Adventure, just pop a certificate in the basket along with your other items.