Are you looking for a fun day out with the kids or with friends and family that have come to visit? This may be your first visit to Lake Bled or have been before and want to get to know it better. Our self-guided Mini Adventure is the perfect way to get acquainted with the lake at your own pace and in your own time.
Enchanting and magical are just some of the words you could use to describe the emerald-green Lake Bled with its picture-perfect fairy-tale island overlooked by the magnificent castle at the top of the rocky cliffs above.
You too will be charmed by this Mini Adventure which includes sights such as the neo-Gothic Church of St Martin and Bled City Park whilst all the time taking in the wonderful view of the lake, spotting swans, ducks and fish in the crystal-clear lake, as well as your clues!
If you have time after your adventure take a Pletna boat to the island or hike up the trail to fall in love with the views from the castle. And don't forget to try the famous Bled cream cake before you go home - a must for all visitors to this beautiful place.
Your Quest is to come to the aid of the Fairy Queen, Živa who desperately needs your help locating a special relic. Become one of the Seeker characters included in the pack and that feature on the free collectable badges which are included. Follow the map solving clues - some are sneaky, some not so much. The clues are set on buildings, monuments and permanent features, solving them will reveal the location of the relic you have been tasked to find on your daring adventure.
We've also included special challenges to complete along the way so the fun lasts even longer!
And at the end of the Mini Adventure you will have found the answer to your quest and be able to decode the exclusive 'mini padlock' included in your pack, loaded with lucky Seeker Charms.
With a variety of language options including our Easier English version which has been set up for foreign speakers of English and for students of English, at a Beginner-Intermdetiate level (A2-B1 level).
Make your day out even more amazing by purchasing the personalised option. See the Personalise a Mini Adventure section for more information.
Lake Bled - The Legend of Živa
- This walking Mini Adventure is approximately 6km long and depending on your pace, takes around 4 hours to complete
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for light pushchairs only
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for all ages from 8 to 84
- One Mini Adventure map will be enough for 6 people
- Free answer sheet included - sealed, so it's not too easy to cheat but accessible if you get stuck
- There are free Certificates for each Mini Adventure available on submission of the answer to the quest. Alternatively, order an extra special Mini Adventurer Certificate at the time of choosing your Mini Adventure and have an awesome personalised certificate sent to you in the post from the Master of Seekers himself!