Lake Bled - The Legend of Živa
Enchanting and magical are just some of the words you could use to describe the emerald-green Lake Bled with its picture-perfect fairy-tale island overlooked by the magnificent castle at the top of the rocky cliffs above.
You too will be charmed by this Mini Adventure which includes sights such as the neo-Gothic Church of St Martin and Bled City Park whilst all the time taking in the wonderful view of the lake, spotting swans, ducks and fish in the crystal-clear lake, as well as your clues!
PERSONALISE A MINI ADVENTURE
READ MORE ABOUT OUR LAKE BLED MINI ADVENTURE
- This walking Mini Adventure is approximately 6km long and depending on your pace, takes around 4 hours to complete.
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for light pushchairs only.
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for all ages from 8 to 84.
- One Mini Adventure map will be enough for 6 people.
- Free answer sheet included - sealed, so it's not too easy to cheat but accessible if you get stuck.
- Choose to reward your little explorers with a special memento of the day. A Mini Adventurer Certificate signed by the Master of Seekers himself can be sent too. At the time of choosing your Mini Adventure, just pop a certificate in the basket along with your other items.