Ljubljana Standard -The Invisible Dragon Mission
Slovenia's capital city is charming and it's easy to see why it has been described as one of Europe's hidden gems. With a mix of architecture, the city is rich in history. From the castle sitting high above the old town to the Ljubljanica river, with its many interesting bridges giving pedestrians access to both sides of the city. It has something to interest both young and old.
This Mini Adventure takes you through the back streets of the old town, along the river, exploring the many famous bridges including Dragon, Triple and Cobbler's Bridges. Soak up the atmosphere in Prešeren Square and wonder at our favourite coloured church, it's pink! There are Kongresni Square and the colourful central market to explore too. Plus, there's plenty of choice of where to buy an ice cream - perfect! If you have time when you've completed your Mini Adventure we'd wholly recommend a visit to the castle which has looked down on you as you've gone about your quest.
PERSONALISE A MINI ADVENTURE
READ MORE ABOUT OUR LJUBLJANA MINI ADVENTURE
- This walking Mini Adventure is approximately 3km long and depending on your pace, takes around 2.5 hours to complete.
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for pushchairs and wheelchair users.
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for all ages from 5 to 85.
- One Mini Adventure map will be enough for 6 people.
- Free answer sheet included - sealed, so it's not too easy to cheat but accessible if you get stuck.
- Choose to reward your little explorers with a special memento of the day. A Mini Adventurer Certificate signed by the Master of Seekers himself can be sent too. At the time of choosing your Mini Adventure, just pop a certificate in the basket along with your other items.