Novo Mesto - The Stashed Spell
Our self-guided Mini Adventure allows you to explore at your own pace and in your own time. It's the perfect way to get acquainted with one of the prettiest towns in the Dolenjska region.
A town of two halves: the Old Town, perched on a rocky headland with the Krka River surrounding its toe-like shape, and a new town which prospers from two major companies, one that makes pharmaceuticals and chemicals and another that manufactures Renault cars.
This Mini Adventure covers the Old Town area, taking in the large cobbled square, Main Square (Glavni trg), which is flanked by shops and attractive public buildings. It's here that the town hall proudly sits showing the coat-of-arms of the town along with busts of prominent citizens associated with the town.
PERSONALISE A MINI ADVENTURE
READ MORE ABOUT OUR NOVO MESTO MINI ADVENTURE
- This walking Mini Adventure is approximately 3km long and depending on your pace, takes around 2.5 hours to complete.
- This Mini Adventure is not suitable for pushchairs and wheelchair users.
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for all ages from 5 to 85.
- One Mini Adventure map will be enough for 6 people.
- Free answer sheet included - sealed, so it's not too easy to cheat but accessible if you get stuck.
- Choose to reward your little explorers with a special memento of the day. A Mini Adventurer Certificate signed by the Master of Seekers himself can be sent too. At the time of choosing your Mini Adventure, just pop a certificate in the basket along with your other items.