Piran Personalised - Tartini and the Devil
One of Slovenia's favourite coastal resorts. Piran is packed with Venetian Gothic architecture. The Old Town is one of the most preserved historical towns anywhere on the Adriatic coastline.
This Mini Adventure leads you through the winding alleys of this Slovenian 'pearl' taking in the famous Tartini Square, the magnificent St George's Church which dominates the skyline and the Punta (point) where the lighthouse and stone sculptures live.
If you have time after your Mini Adventure, take a climb up the cobbled path to the City Walls where you can walk along the ramparts (admission charged) and enjoy a fabulous view of the town and coastline.
HOW TO PERSONALISE A MINI ADVENTURE
READ MORE ABOUT OUR PIRAN MINI ADVENTURE
- This walking Mini Adventure is approximately 4km long and depending on your pace, takes around 4 hours to complete.
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for light pushchairs users only.
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for all ages from 5 to 85.
- One Mini Adventure map will be enough for 6 people.
- Free answer sheet included - sealed, so it's not too easy to cheat but accessible if you get stuck.
- Choose to reward your little explorers with a special memento of the day. A Mini Adventurer Certificate signed by the Master of Seekers himself can be sent too. At the time of choosing your Mini Adventure, just pop a certificate in the basket along with your other items.