Ptuj -Kurent's Mystery
Known as the oldest town in Slovenia and in terms of importance in history, equals the capital, Ljubljana. Ptuj has a small medieval centre packed with churches, museums, and monasteries. It is also home to an impressive castle sitting on a 300m hill looking down on the town and the Drava River.
This exciting Mini Adventure leads you through the medieval town centre and includes sights such as the impressive Dominican Monastery, the City Tower and the magnificent Orpheus Monument which was used for public punishment in the middle ages.
PERSONALISE A MINI ADVENTURE
READ MORE ABOUT OUR PTUJ MINI ADVENTURE
- This walking Mini Adventure is approximately 2.5km long and depending on your pace, takes around 2 hours to complete.
- This Mini Adventure is not suitable for pushchairs or wheelchairs due to the number of steps.
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for all ages from 5 to 85.
- One Mini Adventure map will be enough for 6 people.
- Free answer sheet included - sealed, so it's not too easy to cheat but accessible if you get stuck.
- Choose to reward your little explorers with a special memento of the day. A Mini Adventurer Certificate signed by the Master of Seekers himself can be sent too. At the time of choosing your Mini Adventure, just pop a certificate in the basket along with your other items.