Slovenske Konjice Personalised - The Poisoned Stream of Dragon's Slobber
Known as the "City of Flowers and Wine", Slovenske Konjice (or simply Konjice as it was called until 1934) more than lives up to this title. It's well-preserved and clean streets, squares, bridges and buildings are a delight. Set beneath the mysterious Konjiška Gora Mountain, where it is said a dragon once resided and nestling amongst hills of vineyards. It is charming, authentic and full of character, a perfect destination for exploring using a Mini Adventure.
The mission in Slovenske Konjice will take you from one end of the town to the other. From the modern area, where the railway station used to be, on to the squares of the new and old town which are separated by the Dravinja River. Once you leave Town Square (Mestni trg) you hit the Old Square (Stari trg) where the stream of "Dragon's slobber" begins. It's a tiny stream with small bridges that divides the one-way street and pedestrianised area.
HOW TO PERSONALISE A MINI ADVENTURE
READ MORE ABOUT SLOVENSKE KONJICE MINI ADVENTURE
- This walking Mini Adventure is approximately 1.5km long and depending on your pace, takes around 2 hours to complete
- This Mini Adventure is not suitable for wheelchairs. There are some steps to navigate so light pushchairs could be used if you are feeling fit!
- This Mini Adventure is suitable for all ages from 5 to 85.
- One Mini Adventure map will be enough for 6 people.
- Free answer sheet included - sealed, so it's not too easy to cheat but accessible if you get stuck.
- Choose to reward your little explorers with a special memento of the day. A Mini Adventurer Certificate signed by the Master of Seekers himself can be sent too. At the time of choosing your Mini Adventure, just pop a certificate in the basket along with your other items.